City Forums & Lobbying CityCo and Manchester BID represent our business networks at a range of city meetings and forums. As constant corporate champions, we have an influential role in lobbying local authorities authorities, transport organisations and...
The government has created a tool that allows you to get a personalised list of actions for your business.
The government has issued guidance on the following:
- Importing goods from the EU
- Exporting goods to the EU
- How employers can help EU nationals remain in the UK
- The government is hosting free webinars to help you check the new rules and understand the actions to take. View the webinars.
- The Business Growth Hub has a dedicated website offering guidance, including:
- A toolkit which gives advice on dealing with imports, exports and employees after 1 January 2021
- Ten actions for businesses to ensure preparation for Brexit
- Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce can also give advice, including:
- An online readiness assessment to see if your business is prepared
- Access to advice and discussion events