City Forums and Lobbying CityCo and Manchester BID represent our business networks at a range of city meetings and forums. As constant corporate champions, we have an influential role in lobbying local authorities authorities, transport organisations and...
Zoom Business Briefings
CityCo & Manchester BID Business Briefings
CityCo and Manchester BID work in daily liaison and partnership with a whole range of city authorities and agencies including Manchester City Council, Transport for Greater Manchester, Greater Manchester Police, Marketing Manchester, Greater Manchester Combined Authority, Manchester’s homelessness charity network Street Support and other statutory bodies.
As the Covid-19 pandemic continues, we will continue to host our business briefings that aim to keep colleagues in the loop with city guidance and future planning.
2021 Business Briefings
- Upcoming briefings will be posted as confirmed
- Deansgate Road Closure: Business Consultation – 10 December
- Grants and T3 MCC Licensing Briefing – 30 November
- 2040 Manchester Transport Strategy – 28 October
- Tier 3 Licensed Premises Q&A – 23 October
- Reopening Q&A with GM Police – 1 July
- Reopening Q&A with City Council Licensing – 1 July
- Rough Sleeping & Begging Briefing – 25 June
- Night Time Economy/Licensed Premises Briefing – 16 June
- Sir Richard Leese Q&A – 15 June
- Retail Reopening Guidance – 10 June
- Big City BIDs Conference – 9 June
- TfGM/Metrolink Update – 3 June
- Office Reoccupation Status Briefing – 28 May
- Retail Reoccupation Status Briefing – 27 May
- Greater Manchester Police Status Briefing – 13 May
- Deansgate Temporary Closure Briefing- 12 May