First Aid At Work Training
- Date & Time
- The Shipping Office, CityCo, Top Floor, Lloyds House, 22 Lloyd Street, M2 5WA
We host one day Emergency First Aid at Work training throughout the year. The training is delivered by First Aid for All.
The sessions run from 9.30am – 4.30pm at CityCo’s offices on Lloyd Street and offer a mixture of theory, individual, group work and practical sessions.
Understand the role of the First Aider including reference to:
- The importance of preventing cross infection
- The need for recording incidents and actions
- Use of available equipment.
Assess the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency:
- Administer First Aid to a casualty who is unconscious
- Administer CPR including using an Automatic External Defibrillator
- Administer First Aid to a casualty who is choking
- Administer First Aid to a casualty who is wounded or bleeding
- Administer First Aid to a casualty who is suffering from shock
- Provide appropriate First Aid for minor injuries (including small cuts, grazes, bruises, minor burns and scalds, small splinters).
Places are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Each session requires a minimum of 12 attendees and costs £69+ VAT per person.