First Aid at Work Training
- Date & Time
- CityCo Office
We host one day Emergency First Aid at Work training throughout the year. The sessions run from 9.30am – 4.30pm on weekdays and offer a mixture of theory, individual and group work and practical sessions.
Understand the role of the First Aider including reference to:
- The importance of preventing cross infection
- The need for recording incidents and actions
- Use of available equipment
Assess the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency:
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is unconscious (including seizure)
- Administer CPR including using an Automatic External Defibrillator (AED)
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is choking
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is wounded or bleeding
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is suffering from shock
- Provide appropriate first aid for minor injuries (including small cuts, grazes, bruises, minor burns and scalds, small splinters)
Places are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Each session requires a minimum of 12 attendees and costs £69+ VAT per person.
Summer Dates. To book, click on the links below.