Halloween Manchester Monsters
- Date & Time
Manchester BID celebrates Halloween each year. The seasonal event has become the fastest growing consumer festival in the UK retail calendar and we are therefore working to harness the occasion on behalf of levy payers – as a chance to attract visits and spend – and also have some Fun.
The annual event is a family-friendly festival and we showcase the range of events across the city through a digital media partnership with Marketing Manchester. Our national press campaign is managed by our agency Echo PR.
2020 #MCRMonster Funding Partners
With thanks to the sponsors for 2020’s seven Filthy Luker inflatables: Manchester Arndale, Spinningfields, Selfridges, MODA, The Printworks, Bruntwood Works, Spinningfields.
2019 Headline Digital Results
- 202,313 page views to campaign pages
- +3 million paid digital impressions driving 55,00 clicks to Halloween in the City portal
- 150,000 organic social media impressions
2019 PR Headlines
- £1.2 million local, regional and national online, print and broadcast coverage
- National titles inc. The Telegraph, Independent, I Paper, Evening Standard, The Sun, Daily Mirror, Metro, Waitrose Weekend, Skiddle, NetMums, KidsGuide
- Regional titles inc. Metro Scotland, Express & Star Birmingham and Staffordshire, Shropshire Star
- Local titles inc. Manchester Evening News, Manchester Wire, Confidential, Creative Tourist, I Love Manchester, The Manc, About Manchester, Manchester’s Finest, Place North West
- Broadcast titles inc. Hits Radio, BBC Radio Manchester and Heart North West
With thanks to our 2019 Monster Sponsors: Manchester Arndale, Selfridges Exchange Square, The Royal Exchange, House of Fraser, Spinningfields, INNSiDE by Melia, Printworks, Piccadilly Place, Depot at Mayfield, Native at Ducie Street Warehouse, Great Northern Warehouse, Media City.