The King Street Festival
- Date & Time
- King Street
Manchester’s Business Improvement District (BID) works to bring together over premium shops, restaurants and hotels to celebrate the past, present and future of Manchester’s heritage shopping destination King Street.
The event showcases the street’s ever-flourishing mix of premium retailers, luxury brands and upscale eateries with a weekend filled with fashion, beauty, music, history and complimentary VIP experiences.
50,000 people enjoyed the festivities over the weekend. Since the event’s inception in 2016, the weekend has consistently brought around 20,000 extra people to the area, which is a +65% uplift on a standard, non-event weekend.
2019 PR Coverage
Think about how you’ll get involved next time…
- Celebrate with themed window displays
- Host special VIP events, product personalisation, gifts with purchase
- Bar and restaurants, take part in the £5 Cocktail Trail or Winners Table
- Be a part of The Manchester Flower Show
- Share your plans with the BID and we’ll help to promote through the PR, marketing and social media campaigns
- Share your activities with your own customers via e-news to databases, social media, display marketing collateral, POS
Sponsors & Partners
Travel Sponsor: Kuoni
In Partnership With: Manchester City Council, Metrolink, I Love MCR