MCR Student Night Out – Spring
- Date & Time
- Manchester Arndale & Market Street
The BID teams up with Manchester Arndale to host a biannual student shopping extravaganza in the spring and at the start of autumn term. The spring edition was previously the MCR Student Spring Break, but for 2017 we’re running two big Night Outs!
Manchester’s students can snap-up over 200 big discounts, and enjoy DJs and entertainment on the streets and inside the shopping centre. High spending international students are a key market and many stores report double digit increases.
Partners and Sponsors
Event and Campaign Partners
2016 Event Headlines
- 160 shopping offers in and outside Manchester Arndale, including top high street brands
- Capital FM DJ Adam Brown on Market Street, Capital Manchester’s Street Stars giving away prizes
- Market Street entertainment including beach volleyball, The Liars Club Tiki Bar, Limbo Competition, Crazy Pedro’s Beer Pong & Pizza Prizes, Cane & Grain skateboard tricks, Black Dog Ballroom Big Brucie Selfies, Gingers Comfort Emporium Ice Cream
- Tonnes of freebies and giveaways
- After Party at Dive NQ, DJ from 8pm til late
- See the photos
- 12%+ footfall increase year on year
- £17,000+ AVE of press coverage
2017 MCR Student Night Out – 27 April Spring Edition – Retailers!
- Add to your diaries now and let your teams know you’ll be involved
- Offer your best % discount – sales on the night prove the bigger and more enticing the better!
- Host in-store events, DJs, treats and gifts to attract students into Your store
- Share your activities with your own customers via e-news to databases, social media, display marketing collateral, POS
The deadline for offers and event submissions is Monday 27 February. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your info.