Manchester F&B Network: Peter Street Meeting
- Date & Time
PETER STREET AREA: Hospitality owners, operators, bars, restaurants, night clubs, heads of operations and security are invited to attend our next Manchester F&B Network meeting.
Tuesday 24th August
2pm at Impossible
36 Peter Street
The meeting will give businesses a forum to discuss issues and ideas, share best practice and ask questions to the right people from a range of agencies including:
- Manchester City Council Licensing
- Manchester City Council Taxi Licensing
- Manchester City Council Neighbourhoods
- Greater Manchester Police Licensing
- Greater Manchester Police Neighbourhoods
- Transport for Greater Manchester
- CityCo’s Business Crime Reduction Partnership
It is anticipated that areas of discussion will include:
- Safety in the licensed economy
- Operational challenges
- Upcoming changes to legislation
Invitations will have been circulated.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Updating Contact Details
In order to receive email invites to F&B Network meetings, we need to ensure our databases are up-to-date.
If you would like to nominate any colleagues, or new contacts, to receive communications, please let Gareth know.