Action Counters Terrorism (ACT) Awareness: Online Course
- Date & Time
- Online - Teams
CityCo is working with Counter Terrorism Police North West (CTPNW) to facilitate the delivery of two ACT Awareness courses via Microsoft Teams.
The course is suitable for all staff and will cover the following modules:
- Introduction to counter terrorism
- Current threat
- Suspicious behaviour and hostile reconnaissance
- How to deal with suspicious items
- Firearms and weapons attacks: Run, Hide, Tell
- Social Media
Dates and To Book
- 15th July 2021, 9:00 – 12:00
- 16th August 2021, 9:00 – 12:00
To book please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following details:
- Course date which you wish to attend
- Attendee’s name/Company (per individual)(per email address)
We will collate these details and then send them to GMP. We collate the data only in respect of the direct purpose above. You will then be sent joining instructions via email by GMP.
Bespoke CT Courses
For larger organisations in the city centre, CityCo is working with Counter Terrorism Police North West (CTPNW) to facilitate individual sessions for employees delivered over MS Teams.
If your organisation would like a refresher in ACT or SCaN (See Check and Notify), or further details please email email@example.com