City Forums and Lobbying CityCo and Manchester BID represent our business networks at a range of city meetings and forums. As constant corporate champions, we have an influential role in lobbying local authorities authorities, transport organisations and...
CityCo and Manchester BID represent our business networks at a range of city meetings and forums. As constant corporate champions, we have an influential role in lobbying local authorities authorities, transport organisations and other agencies.
To assist members we run forums and workshops to help resolve area issues and represent businesses at a range of other city committees attended by Manchester City Council, Salford City Council, Marketing Manchester, Visit Salford, Transport for Greater Manchester and Greater Manchester Police.
The groups allow for networking, sharing of plans and discussion around developments, challenges and opportunities for our growing cities.
The CityCo Operations team deliver location-based business groups, supporting the immediate tactical needs of businesses by problem-solving across a range of issues.
- BCRP City Centre Intelligence Briefings
- Greengate Action Group
- Manchester BID Board
- Manchester Arndale Tenants Security Meeting
- Manchester BID Sector Groups (Events, Operations, Large Stores, F&B, Jewellery, Financial Services)
- Oxford Road Security & Environmental Action Group
- Piccadilly Basin Action Group
- Piccadilly Hoteliers Group (Online group)
- Piccadilly Security Group
- Petersfield Operations Group (including Peter Street Sub Group)
- Salford Hoteliers Group (Online group)
CityCo also represents its business members at other location/sector based groups:
- Manchester City Council Integrated Neighbourhood Management
- Manchester Homeless Partnership inc. BigChangeMCR
- Manchester Hoteliers Association
- Manchester Joint Action Group
- Medieval Quarter
- Nature’s Quarter (formally Northern Quarter Small Business Forum)
- Our Manchester Forum
- Pub and Club Network
- Safety Advisory Committee
- TfGM Event Planning Group
- The Manchester Food Board
- The Manchester Water Safety Partnership
- Village Action Group
- Manchester City Council Ward Co-ordination.