Operational & Security Support CityCo and Manchester BID provide business networks with operational and security services to help bring the right people together to resolve neighbourhood and practical issues. We work on behalf of members and with...
🎃 WIN A WEEKEND BREAK IN MANCHESTER 🎃
To celebrate Friday 13th, we are giving away a spooktacular weekend break in Manchester.
Win an overnight stay for two at Whitworth Locke and a £100 Manchester Arndale gift card to spend in the shops.
- FOLLOW @HalloweenMCR and @LockeHotels on Instagram
- LIKE the competition post on Instagram
- TAG the person you’d take on this magical Manchester adventure on Instagram
Plenty of Tricks, plenty more Treats!
Competition closes on Friday 20th October.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid Instagram account
- How to Enter
- Participants must FOLLOW @HalloweenMCR and @LockeHotels on Instagram
- Participants must LIKE competition post
- Participants must TAG a friend in the competition post
- Competition Period
- The competition begins on Friday 13th October 2023 and ends on Friday 20th October
- Overnight stay for two at Whitworth Locke, Manchester
- To be taken by 31st January 2024
- Subject to availability
- No cash alternative
- £100 Manchester Arndale Gift Card
- Winner Selection
- Winners will be selected at random from eligible entries
- The draw will be conducted on Friday 20th October 2023
- The winners will be notified via direct message on Instagram
- Winners must respond to the notification within two days to claim their prize. If no response is received, an alternate winner may be chosen
- Privacy and Data Collection
- Personal information collected from participants will be used only for the purposes of this competition.
- General Terms:
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Instagram
- Halloween in the City reserves the right to modify or cancel the competition at any time, for any reason
- By participating, participants agree to comply with these terms and conditions
- Any attempt to manipulate or cheat the competition will result in disqualification
- Halloween in the City is not responsible for any technical issues or problems that may affect participation or prize claim
- Winners must not be associated with Halloween in the City or Whitworth Locke
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this competition, please contact us at email@example.com.
By entering this competition, participants acknowledge that they have read and agree to these terms and conditions.