CityCo Business Briefings & Training
CityCo and Manchester Business Improvement District work in daily liaison and partnership with a whole range of city authorities and agencies including Manchester City Council, Transport for Greater Manchester, Greater Manchester Police, Marketing Manchester, Greater Manchester Combined Authority, Manchester’s homelessness charity network Street Support and other statutory bodies.
We are on-hand daily to assist members with a whole range of street and environmental issues related to premises, changing regulations, road closures, major events and protests. Our operational and security briefings and training sessions will ensure colleagues are up-to-date with the latest strategic and tactical guidance.
2021 Business Briefings
- DEC CityConversations: 2022 Property Developments
- 17 NOV CityConversations: 2022 Transport Planning
- 16 NOV ACT (Action Counters-Terrorism) Awareness Training
- 11 NOV Commercial Waste Management Guidance
- 19 OCT ACT (Action Counters Terrorism) Awareness Training
- 14 OCT Homelessness: Street Engagement Hub
- 13 OCT CityConversations: 2022 Manchester Events
- 30 SEP Manchester BID: Q3 Briefing
- 7 JUL Summer TfGM Transport Works
- 13 MAY Phase 3 Covid Reopening
- 12 APR Phase 2 Covid Reopening
To enquire about our business briefings, please email firstname.lastname@example.org