Manchester F&B Network
Our Manchester F&B Network brings together city centre operators at informal consultation and networking events. The meetings allow businesses to connect with each other and city decision makers, and discuss the priorities and concerns of the food and drink sector.
Aims of the network:
- To facilitate better channels of communication between F&B services, agencies and city partners
- To establish priorities of the industry through regular consultation
- To coordinate opportunities for industry networking
- To provide a coherent and influential voice for the industry a local and national government level
- To affect positive change for the industry
Together we can create a louder, stronger voice for F&B in Manchester. The network is free to join.
To find out more email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 838 3250.