Manchester F&B Network
Our Manchester F&B Network brings together city centre operators at informal consultation and networking briefings. The meetings allow businesses to connect with each other and city decision makers, and discuss the priorities and concerns of the food and drink sector.
Aims of the network:
- To facilitate better channels of communication between F&B services, agencies and city partners
- To establish priorities of the industry through regular consultation
- To coordinate opportunities for industry networking
- To provide a coherent and influential voice for the industry a local and national government level
- To affect positive change for the industry
In June 2017 we addressed the issues of rough-sleeping and criminal activity and how F&B venues can best prepare and respond, with the advice of city authorities including supporting Manchester’s Big Change campaign. In September, we discussed the importance of counter-terrorism awareness training (Project Griffin) among the F&B community.
In January at HOME, our next session will look at industry Talent and Recruitment, especially in light of post-Brexit challenges.
Together we can create a louder, stronger voice for F&B in Manchester. The network is free to join.
The F&B Network is free to join. Please email Athena Caramitsos.