Training & Workshops
We pride ourselves on helping companies do better business. Our training offers CityCo and Manchester BID members health and safety sessions, operational workshops and briefings that address current trends and issues across the city. We offer:
- Free Counter Terrorism training to prepare businesses around how to prevent, handle and recover from a terrorist attack
- Business Crime Reduction Partnership (BCRP) security briefings to provide crime prevention training on fraud, conflict resolution and reducing loss from theft
- First Aid at Work training. The sessions run from 9.30am – 4.30pm on weekdays for a minimum of 12 attendees
- Free Water-Safety Awareness sessions for businesses around the Gay Village, Piccadilly, Ancoats, Deansgate Locks and Castlefield with advice from Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue
- Free Defibrillator training delivered by our partners North West Ambulance Service
For more information about the content of the courses and to enquire about upcoming dates, please email us call 0161 838 3250.