The King Street Festival
- Date & Time
- King Street Manchester
Manchester’s Business Improvement District (BID) works to bring together over local shops, restaurants and hotels to celebrate the past, present and future of Manchester’s iconic shopping destination King Street.
The event showcases the street’s ever-flourishing mix of premium retailers, luxury brands and upscale eateries with a weekend filled with fashion, beauty, music, history and complimentary VIP experiences.
The 2018 event will take place over Spring May Bank Holiday: Saturday and Sunday 26th and 27th May.
2017 Event headlines
- Outdoor dining at El Gato Negro
- A glorious jazz and swing bandstand
- Sipsmith Gin Lawn Club
- Parking bay mini-parks on Upper King Street
- Urban sketching
- Flower market
- Art garden
- Stylish crazy golf
- Heritage tours from our Historic Manchester Walking Guide
- Exclusive treats, discounts, complimentary prosecco, menu tasters, gifts with purchase, beauty treatments, special cocktails
- The chance to win a luxury Kuoni holiday to Mauritius
- +16 increase in footfall on King Street v LY
- 46 pieces of press coverage, £231,900 AVE
The King Street Festival: Retailers!
- Let your teams know you’ll be involved
- Celebrate with themed window displays
- Host special VIP events, product personalisation, gifts with purchase
- Share your plans with the BID and we’ll help to promote through the PR, marketing and social media campaigns
- Share your activities with your own customers via e-news to databases, social media, display marketing collateral, POS