The King Street Festival
- Date & Time
- King Street Manchester
Manchester’s Business Improvement District (BID) works to bring together over local shops, restaurants and hotels to celebrate the past, present and future of Manchester’s iconic shopping destination King Street.
The event showcases the street’s ever-flourishing mix of premium retailers, luxury brands and upscale eateries with a weekend filled with fashion, beauty, music, history and complimentary VIP experiences.
Our 2018 festival will take place over the weekend 2nd and 3rd June.
- Marketing Manchester
- Manchester City Council
- Manchester Evening News (City Life)
- The Manchester Flower Show
- A glorious jazz and swing bandstand
- The Conversation Stage featuring history talks and tastings
- The Winners Table
- Lawn games
- Heritage tours from our Historic Manchester Walking Guide
- Exclusive treats, discounts, complimentary prosecco, menu tasters, gifts with purchase, beauty treatments, special cocktails
- Let your teams know you’ll be involved
- Celebrate with themed window displays
- Host special VIP events, product personalisation, gifts with purchase
- Share your plans with the BID and we’ll help to promote through the PR, marketing and social media campaigns
- Share your activities with your own customers via e-news to databases, social media, display marketing collateral, POS
Marketing & Social Media Toolkit
Please download the King Street Festival marketing and social media packs, which contain everything you might need to help you promote the celebrations, including event copy, artwork, posters, logos and suggested Facebook, Twitter and Instagram posts.