MCR Student Night Out – Spring
- Date & Time
- Manchester Arndale, Market Street, New Cathedral Street, Exchange Square, Deansgate, St Ann's Square, King Street
The BID teams up with Manchester Arndale to host a biannual student shopping extravaganza in the spring and at the start of autumn term. The spring edition was previously the MCR Student Spring Break, but for 2017 we’re running two big Night Outs!
Manchester’s students can snap-up over 200 big discounts, and enjoy DJs and entertainment on the streets and inside the shopping centre. High spending international students are a key market and many stores report double digit increases.
Event and Campaign Partners
27th April 2017 Spring Edition – Event Headlines
- 140 shopping offers of up to 30% off in and outside Manchester Arndale, including top high street brands
- Capital FM DJs play all the hits
- Grab a prize with Manchester Pride
- Giant Beer pong! Beat your mates and win big with Byron Hamburgers
- Show us your skills at Lancashire County Cricket Club’s inflatable bowling game. Team coaches will be on hand to
- provide a few tips and pointers
- World class beatboxers, graffiti artists and hip hop dancers from Breakin Convention give a sneak preview of their international tour, showing at The Lowry. Including workshops and the chance to join in
- Can you beat Breakout Manchester? Take on the Breakout challenge to test your skill, logic and brain power, will you beat them? They think not!
- The finals of Manchester Arndale’s Student Band Competition. Find out who are the hottest new sounds in Manchester – a regional competition to find emerging student bands
- Roaming entertainment & live DJ in Manchester Arndale’s Foodcourt
- See the 2016 photos
2017 Spring PR Stats
- £79,300 AVE of press coverage (advertising value equivalent)
- 19 pieces of coverage
- 17.1M online readership
- 120K estimated coverage views
- 498 social shares
26th September 2017 MCR Student Night Out – Autumn Edition – Retailers!
- Add to your diaries now and let your teams know you’ll be involved
- Offer your best % discount – sales on the night prove the bigger and more enticing the better!
- Host in-store events, DJs, treats and gifts to attract students into Your store
- Share your activities with your own customers via e-news to databases, social media, display marketing collateral, POS
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.