Night-time Safety Charter: Welfare and Vulnerability Training
- Date & Time
- Bar Pop
Please join us for a training session alongside other organisations who have pledged support for the Women’s Night-time Safety Charter.
The training aims to increase the skills, knowledge and confidence of those working in the night-time economy around identifying vulnerability and making appropriate interventions.
The training will cover:
- What is sexual abuse and harassment
- Impact of sexual abuse
- Myths and misconceptions about sexual abuse
- How to respond to disclosures
- Creating a safe space
- Safeguarding responsibilities
- Help and support that is available
- Women’s Night-time Safety Charter – 7 pledges
- Good Night Out Guide
The training is open to staff at all levels. Numbers are limited. Please register each trainee separately.