City Forums and Lobbying CityCo and Manchester BID represent our business networks at a range of city meetings and forums. As constant corporate champions, we have an influential role in lobbying local authorities authorities, transport organisations and...
Manchester BID’s annual Halloween celebration, launched in 2016 and is now renowned across the UK. Taking place during October half term, the popular family festival delivers a mix of PR and Instagram-able moments, themed city wide decorations, and plenty of opportunity for businesses to take part.
The event activity is promoted via the BID’s well-established marketing and PR channels, including TfGM Metrolink advertising, city centre advertising screens, digital and social media campaigns and media partnerships with Visit Manchester and The Manc.
- #MCRMonsters – giant, roof-top inflatable monsters from artists Filthy Luker and Pedro Estrellas
- Spectacular performances from Walk the Plank including a Monsters Welcome Procession and The Strolling Bones parade
- Trick or Treat and Halloween in the City Photo trails
- A Haunted Maze, Monster Science Lab and Dr Mancenstein’s Castle
- A Carnival of Monsters and fairground
- Roaming musicians, circus performers and puppets
- Pumpkins lantern city dressing
- Spooktacular showings of CBeebies & CBBC shows
Press Coverage (2021)
£508,000 AVE (advertising value equivalent) across 55 articles, including coverage in; Manchester Evening News, Visit Manchester, The Manc, Creative Tourist, Manchester’s Finest, I Love Manchester, Hits Radio, BBC Radio Manchester and a feature in The Independent’s ‘Picture of the Day’.