City Forums & Lobbying CityCo and Manchester BID represent our business networks at a range of city meetings and forums. As constant corporate champions, we have an influential role in lobbying local authorities authorities, transport organisations and...
CityCo and Manchester BID help member businesses find solutions to day-to-day and longer-term urban challenges.
We act as an intermediary and connect members with the right people. We ensure organisations can maximise the many opportunities of working in Manchester city centre.
Areas we regularly assist with:
- Environmental (street cleansing, jet washing, noise, graffiti, flooding)
- Waste (bins, commercial waste, fly tipping)
- Public Realm (street furniture, bollards, planters)
- Highways (parking, road closures, road markings, signage)
- Anti-Social Behaviour (begging and rough sleeping)
- Events impact (major incidents, events, street protests, development works).
Find resources related to guidance on these issues on this site or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.