The Counter-Terrorism Awareness course should be attended by any supervisory, ops and management staff "The simulated walk-through and contingency planning allows for a business to prepare for a city centre event should it ever take place. The training offered invaluable awareness and confidence to our teams and we will now implement what we learnt for the benefit of staff, guests and the general public." Hilton DoubleTree
Business Briefings and Training
CityCo and Manchester BID have a unique position at the heart of the city with a business network spanning all sectors. We can ensure members have the confidence to operate effectively in a constantly changing cityscape.
From reception desks to the boardroom we can provide the practical tools needed to address priorities and concerns. We ensure teams have the right knowledge, from the right agencies.
We offer a suite of best practice support to help with resilience strategies.
- Business Crime Reduction
- Commercial Waste Management
- Counter-Terrorism Awareness training
- Rough-Sleeping and Homelessness guidance
- Urban Exploring/Roof Trespassing guidance
- First Aid at Work training
- Defibrillator Training (Manchester Heart Safe)
- Fire Marshal Training
- Manual Handling Training
- Water Safety training
- ‘Table Top’ workshops around city emergencies
To enquire please email email@example.com.