No other city agency can offer such unrivaled connectivity “Access to senior private and public sector figures, alongside meaningful networking opportunities are crucial benefits for any business.” Sir Richard Leese, Leader, Manchester City Council
As a CityCo member you will always be in the know. Our established relationships with businesses, public agencies, service providers and decision-makers across the city makes us well-placed to share the latest intelligence with our networks.
In a city that is growing and changing, we can help you to plan ahead. By sharing snapshots of what’s happening and the latest best practice guidance, we can help you to direct business operations, maximise marketing opportunities and deliver effective resilience plans.
From industry conferences to international festivals, we can also point you to Manchester’s diverse and full and prepare for seasonal peaks and busy times ahead.
We are the only network you need to be part of to ensure you are armed with the right intelligence about city trends that may impact your sector or business planning.
Our members benefit from:
- Dedicated Account Manager to advise around city intel sources
- Quarterly membership review including bespoke reporting
- Invite to CityCo’s programme of networking events including topical panel CitySession discussions, annual executive-level lunch, behind-the-scene CityTours of development sites and the chance to hear from key city influencers
- Real-time emergency response including critical information from trusted sources, alerts, guidance and briefings in the event of emergencies in the city
- Advance notice of demonstrations, marches, protests and scheduled road closures
- Monthly footfall, weekly footfall and weekly retail sales trends
- Access to a calendar of the city’s major festivals, civic events and transport developments that may impact business continuity or offer marketing opportunities
- Access to online Manchester Property Developments Map, in partnership with UrbInfo
- Bespoke version of the Manchester Property Developments Map inline with your priorities or location
- Opportunity to explore partnerships with Manchester BID’s network of more than 400 retailers and F&B operators in the heart of the city.
To enquire about membership, please email Athena.
If you are a CityCo or Manchester BID member and require support, please email Athena.