No other city agency can offer such unrivaled connectivity “Access to senior private and public sector figures, alongside meaningful networking opportunities are crucial benefits for any business.” Sir Richard Leese, Leader, Manchester City Council
CityCo’s corporate events are an opportunity to meet, track city developments, share best practice and hear from inspiring speakers from across the UK.
We only host events at member venues, allowing you to showcase your corporate hospitality to Manchester’s leading network.
Our main events are CitySession panel discussions, hosted by industry experts, leading academics, respected journalists and broadcasters. We also run behind-the-scenes CityTours, an Annual Members Lunch, Property Dinner, a city snapshot with the Leader of Manchester City Council, Manchester F&B Network and The PA Network.
We’ve looked how Manchester can prepare for anything and everything with a panel of top resilience experts; we’ve discussed what keeps us working, moving and growing with place-makers from Civic Engineers, U+I and Vestre; we’ve talked through Manchester’s ambitions on global stage with Manchester International Festival, Marketing Manchester, Manchester China Forum and Hotel Football; we’ve heard from a motivational panel of foodies from Mowgli Street Food, Mackie Mayor and Harvey Nichols and we’ve had sneak-previews of the Corn Exchange, NOMA, The Whitworth, Central Library and Mayfield developments.
Our programme is under constant review to best reflect the needs and interests of our membership and to respond to our growing and changing city.
Our members benefit from:
- CitySessions: Panel debates on the hot topics that are affecting Manchester and Salford
- CityTours: A chance to see behind-the-scenes of the latest property developments
- Annual Members Lunch: An exclusive high-level executive networking opportunity
- Annual Property Dinner: An opportunity for sector-led strategic discussions
- The PA Network: An opportunity to showcase corporate hospitality to the city’s top event bookers
- Manchester F&B Network: Giving food and drink operators a professional, unified voice
To enquire about membership, please email Athena.
If you are a CityCo or Manchester BID member and require support, please email Janine.