No other city agency can offer such unrivaled connectivity “Access to senior private and public sector figures, alongside meaningful networking opportunities are crucial benefits for any business.” Sir Richard Leese, Leader, Manchester City Council
CityCo’s corporate events are an opportunity to meet, track city developments, share best practice and hear from inspiring speakers.
We only host events at member venues, allowing businesses to showcase corporate hospitality to Manchester’s leading influencers.
All events are open to Manchester BID members.
- CitySessions: Panel debates on the hot topics in Manchester and Salford with leading academics, journalists and academics
- CityTours: Behind-the-scenes of the latest property developments
- Annual Members Lunch: Strategic networking opportunity for our executive membership
- Annual Property Dinner: Sector-led strategic discussions for our executive membership
- The PA Network: Showcasing the best of our members’ hospitality to the city’s top event bookers
- Manchester F&B Network: Bringing together the food and drink community to share the latest trends and industry challenges.
We’ve hosted events with a whole range of city names including Civic Engineers, U+I, Manchester International Festival, Marketing Manchester, Manchester China Forum, Mackie Mayor, Harvey Nichols, Corn Exchange, NOMA, The Whitworth, Central Library and Mayfield.