CityCo takes on the whole city centre – a major challenge, but one is addresses with enthusiasm, creativity and professionalism. As a business, we benefit from being connected in terms of communication and knowledge about city initiatives, developments and challenges, and also receive practical help and support in resolved localised environmental issues. —Stephen Redfern, Director, BDP
CityCo and Manchester BID’s working forums bring members together across business sectors to resolve neighbourhood issues:
- BCRP City Centre Intelligence Briefing
- CityCo & Manchester BID Cleansing Committee
- Manchester Arndale Tenants Security Meeting
- Manchester BID Board
- Manchester BID Sector Groups (Events & Marketing, Operations, Large Stores, F&B, Jewellery, Financial Services)
- Northern Quarter Small Business Forum
- Petersfield Operations Group
- Piccadilly Hoteliers Group
- Salford Hoteliers Group
- Tib Street Action Group
The meetings allow for networking, sharing of plans and discussion around developments, challenges and opportunities for our growing cities.
Alongside our members, the forums are attended by representatives from Manchester and Salford’s public agencies including Manchester City Council, Salford City Council, Marketing Manchester, Visit Salford, Transport for Greater Manchester and Greater Manchester Police.
We also represent business interests at a range of other city committees:
- City Centre Licensing Multi-Agency Meeting
- Manchester Chinatown Business Association
- Manchester City Council Integrated Neighbourhood Meeting
- Manchester Pub & Club Network
- North West Crime Regional Crime Meeting
- TfGM Traffic and Transport Group
- Village Action Forum
- Village Business Licensing Association
- Water Safety Partnership.
For membership enquiries, please email Athena.