City Forums and Lobbying
As your constant champions, CityCo and Manchester BID have an influential role in helping to lobby local authorities, transport organisations and other public agencies on your behalf. We keep your interests at the forefront of a city that’s always changing.
To assist members, we run a series of working forums to resolve area-specific issues and represents businesses at a range of other multi-agency committees attended by partners including Manchester City Council, Salford City Council, Marketing Manchester, Visit Salford, Transport for Greater Manchester and Greater Manchester Police.
The meetings allow for networking, sharing of plans and discussion around developments, challenges and opportunities for our growing cities.
- BCRP City Centre Intelligence Briefing
- CityCo & Manchester BID Cleansing Committee
- Greengate Action Group
- Manchester Arndale Tenants Security Meeting
- Manchester BID Board
- Manchester BID Sector Groups (Events & Marketing, Operations, Large Stores, F&B, Jewellery, Financial Services)
- MediaCity Action Group
- Northern Quarter Small Business Forum
- Petersfield Operations Group
- Piccadilly Hoteliers Group
- Salford Hoteliers Group
- Tib Street Action Group
We also represent business interests at a range of other city committees:
- City Centre Licensing Multi-Agency Meeting
- City Centre Ward Coordination Meeting
- Manchester Chinatown Business Association
- Manchester City Council Integrated Neighbourhood Meeting
- Manchester Homelessness Partnership Board
- Manchester Pub & Club Network
- North West Crime Regional Crime Meeting
- Salford Marketing Group
- TfGM Traffic and Transport Group
- Village Action Forum
- Village Business Licensing Association
- Water Safety Partnership Board.
You can be part of this influential, active network.