Operational and Security Services CityCo and Manchester BID provide our business networks with a range of operational and security services to help bring the right people together to resolve neighbourhood and practical issues. We work on behalf...
CityCo & Manchester BID help member businesses find solutions to day-to-day and longer-term urban challenges. We act as an intermediary and connect members with the right people. We ensure organisations can maximise the many opportunities of working in Manchester city centre.
We operate an operational ‘Hot Line’, email service, and meet people in person, to assist with a range of matters.
Areas we regularly assist with:
- Environmental (street cleansing, jet washing, noise, graffiti, development works, flooding)
- Waste (bins, commercial waste, fly tipping)
- Public realm (street furniture, bollards, planters)
- Highways (deliveries, parking, road closures, road markings, signage)
- Anti-social behaviour (begging, rough sleeping, damaging graffiti, trespassing)
- Events impact (festivals, major street protests)
- Crisis management (critical incidents)