- Contact Phone
- 0161 838 3250
- Contact Email
Manchester BCRP helps to create a safe environment for businesses, their employees, clients, and customers. The team reports business-related crime in partnership with Greater Manchester Police and Manchester City Council licensing and anti-social behaviour teams.
Members benefit from:
- Secure access to an online portal that shares data on repeat offenders, named ‘Disc’ (GDPR compliant).
- Secure access to Store/NiteNet radio networks, linked to the city’s CCTV control room.
- Membership of Manchester’s Civil Exclusion Scheme (sector-specific).
- Supply of real-time security intelligence.
- Notifications of city centre protests and emergency security alerts.
- Invitations to city centre and bespoke security briefings.
- Invitations to expert training on anti-terrorism awareness, reducing loss from theft, combatting credit card fraud, how to deal with counterfeit currency, and conflict management.
*Inclusion in the BCRP is gratis for certain levels of CityCo membership.
Contact at email@example.com or call 0161 838 3250.