- Events and Networks Executive
- Contact Phone
- 0161 838 3250
- Contact Email
CityCo and Manchester BID have a unique position at the heart of the city centre, at the intersection of business sectors, public agencies, delivery partners and operational suppliers.
This means we are always in the loop and know who to talk to. We can help you stay up to date with the latest tactical and training knowledge.
Manchester Office Network
The Office Network is free to join for office tenants that are part Manchester Business Improvement District (Manchester BID).
Members enjoy a series of benefits:
- Invitation to networking events in the best venues, in the heart of the city
- Invitation to city centre performance briefings, led by Manchester BID, to help inform staff
- Invitation to city centre neighbourhood tours, led by Manchester BID
- Invitation to operational and workplace training, delivered by Manchester BID (for e.g. ACT Awareness, Women’s Night-Time Safety Charter, Street Begging & Homelessness briefings)
- Invitation to discounted work place training, provided by external suppliers (for e.g. First Aid at Work, financial wellbeing)
- Access to discounts and offers in the city centre especially for office workers (for e.g. discounted gym membership, food and drink deals)
- Access to day-to-day guidance about working and operating in the city centre, provided by Manchester BID.
Invitations to activities are sent directly to our Office Network database.
To join the mailing list, just email email@example.com
Please provide these details:
- Your Role
- Company Name
- Office Building Address
We look forward to welcoming you.