- Operations Manager
- Contact Phone
- 0161 838 3250
- Contact Email
We assist members with the tactical challenges and opportunities of running a business in Manchester city centre. We pre-empt and provide support across issues that can affect successful operation.
We identify needs and then help to problem solve, make recommendations, and bring decision-makers together to find solutions.
Businesses benefit from:
- 364 days a year, reactive and proactive operational and security business support
- Support with issues to do with commercial waste, graffiti removal, street cleaning, litter, drug litter, bins
- Support with issues to do with vermin, drains, flooding, noise and light pollution
- Support with issues to do with the public realm, skating, trespassing, urban exploring, anti-social behaviour
- Support around traffic management, road closures, protests
- Support around premise licensing, outdoor seating
- Support around challenges to do with people who beg or sleep rough
- Representation with public sector partners over plans for expansion or new development
- Invitations to urban resilience training and bespoke workshops
- Invitations to operational-specific meetings and location-based forums
- Invitations to participate in membership ‘CityTours’ (neighbourhood familiarisation trips).
For more information, please email email@example.com