Responding to the Manchester Arena attack I wanted to say a quick thank you to CityCo following the work you did in the aftermath of the Manchester terrorist attack on 22nd May 2017. It was clearly...
The Manchester Business Improvement District 2018-2023 Business Plan was developed over a 12 month consultation process, through a Shadow Board process, with priorities agreed by businesses across Manchester’s retail district.
The second term of Manchester’s BID will go to a legal ballot on 6th November 2017, with a subsequent 28 day voting period. It is a vote for:
- More collaborative and partnership working
- More high-quality public events throughout the year
- More operational and security support services for businesses
- More positive PR and marketing coverage here and overseas
- More lobbying for retailers with public authorities
- More communication between the city centre business community