RLB have benefited hugely from our membership in many ways "The CityCo team are a great source of knowledge for Manchester and the region. They host excellent events that we've been proud to speak at, host and attend. CityCo offers a whole range of business support with enthusiasm." Melanie Fox, Rider Levett Bucknall
CityCo and Manchester BID have a unique position at the heart of the city with a business network spanning all sectors. We can ensure members have the confidence to operate effectively in a constantly changing cityscape.
From reception desks to the boardroom we can provide the practical tools needed to address priorities and concerns. We ensure teams have the right knowledge, from the right agencies.
We offer a suite of best practice support to help with resilience strategies.
- The School of CityCo: Table-Top resilience workshops
- First Aid at Work Training
- Defibrillator Training
- Fire Marshal Training
- Manual Handling Training
- Water Safety Training
- Business Crime Reduction Guidance
- Commercial Waste Guidance
- Counter-Terrorism Awareness Guidance
- Rough-Sleeping and Homelessness Guidance
- Roof Trespassing (Urban Exploring) Guidance
To enquire please email firstname.lastname@example.org.