RLB have benefited hugely from our membership in many ways "The CityCo team are a great source of knowledge for Manchester and the region. They host excellent events that we've been proud to speak at, host and attend. CityCo offers a whole range of business support with enthusiasm." Melanie Fox, Rider Levett Bucknall
CityCo and Manchester BID can provide you with the city intelligence you need.
Our established relationships with cross-sector businesses, public agencies, services and decision-makers across Manchester and Salford makes us uniquely well-placed.
By sharing snapshots of what’s happening and the latest best practice guidance, we can help to direct business operations, maximise marketing opportunities and deliver effective resilience plans.
From industry conferences to international festivals, we can also point you to Manchester’s diverse and full events programme and prepare for seasonal peaks and busy times.
We are the only network you need to be part of.
Our members benefit from:
- Dedicated Account Manager to advise around city intel sources
- Invite to our programme of corporate events including topical panel CitySession discussions, annual executive-level lunch and behind-the-scene CityTours of new developments
- Real-time emergency response including critical intel from trusted sources, guidance and briefings in the event of emergencies
- Advance notice of major protests and road closures
- Monthly footfall, weekly footfall and weekly retail sales trends
- Online City Centre Emergency Planning Zoning Map and bespoke advice from Operations Team
- Online Manchester Property Developments Map in partnership with UrbInfo
- Bespoke version of the Manchester Property Developments Map in line with your location
- Online Manchester Hotel Developments Map in partnership with UrbInfo
- Access to city centre Heart Safe Scheme in partnership with North West Ambulance Service
- Opportunity to explore partnerships with Manchester BID’s network of more than 400 retailers and F&B operators.
To enquire about CityCo membership, please email us.
If you are a CityCo or BID member and require support, please email our Operations Team.