RLB have benefited hugely from our membership in many ways "The CityCo team are a great source of knowledge for Manchester and the region. They host excellent events that we've been proud to speak at, host and attend. CityCo offers a whole range of business support with enthusiasm." Melanie Fox, Rider Levett Bucknall
CityCo’s corporate events are an opportunity to meet, track city developments, share best practice and hear from inspiring speakers. We only host events at member venues, allowing businesses to showcase corporate hospitality to Manchester’s leading influencers.
All events are open to Manchester BID members.
- First Thursdays: A chance to meet with CityCo’s public sector partners face-to-face each month
- CitySessions: Panel debates on the hot topics in Manchester with leading academics, journalists and academics
- CityTours: Behind-the-scenes of the latest property developments
- Annual Members Lunch: Strategic networking opportunity for our executive membership
- Annual Property Dinner: Sector-led discussions
- The PA Network: Showcasing the best of our members’ hospitality to the city’s top event bookers.
We’ve hosted events with a whole range of city names including Civic Engineers, U+I, Manchester International Festival, Marketing Manchester, Manchester China Forum, Mackie Mayor, Harvey Nichols, Corn Exchange, NOMA, The Whitworth, Central Library and Mayfield.