RLB have benefited hugely from our membership in many ways "The CityCo team are a great source of knowledge for Manchester and the region. They host excellent events that we've been proud to speak at, host and attend. CityCo offers a whole range of business support with enthusiasm." Melanie Fox, Rider Levett Bucknall
Our corporate events are an opportunity to meet, track city developments, share best practice and hear from inspiring speakers.
We only host events at member venues, allowing businesses to showcase corporate hospitality to Manchester’s leading influencers.
Our main events are CitySession panel discussions, hosted by industry experts, leading academics, respected journalists and broadcasters. We also run CityTours, Annual Members Lunch, Property Dinner, Manchester F&B Network and The PA Network.
We’ve looked how Manchester can prepare for anything and everything with a panel of top resilience experts; we’ve discussed what keeps us working and moving with place-makers from Civic Engineers, U+I and Vestre; we’ve talked through Manchester’s ambitions with Manchester International Festival, Marketing Manchester, Manchester China Forum and Hotel Football; we’ve heard from a panel of foodies from Mowgli Street Food, Mackie Mayor and Harvey Nichols and we’ve had previews of the Corn Exchange, NOMA, The Whitworth, Central Library and Mayfield developments.
Our programme is under constant review to best reflect the needs and interests of our membership.
Our members benefit from:
- CitySessions: Panel debates on the hot topics that are affecting Manchester and Salford
- CityTours: A chance to see behind-the-scenes of the latest property developments
- Annual Members Lunch: An exclusive high-level executive networking opportunity
- Annual Property Dinner: An opportunity for sector-led strategic discussions
- The PA Network: An opportunity to showcase corporate hospitality to the city’s top event bookers
- Manchester F&B Network: Giving food and drink operators a professional, unified voice
To enquire about CityCo membership, please email us.
If you are a CityCo or BID member and require support, please email Janine Holt.