First Aid Training
We host one day Emergency First Aid at Work training throughout the year. The training is delivered by First Aid for All.
The sessions run from 9.30am – 4.30pm at CityCo’s offices on Lloyd Street and offer a mixture of theory, individual, group work and practical sessions.
Understand the role of the First Aider including reference to:
- The importance of preventing cross infection
- The need for recording incidents and actions
- Use of available equipment.
Assess the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency:
- Administer First Aid to a casualty who is unconscious
- Administer CPR including using an Automatic External Defibrillator
- Administer First Aid to a casualty who is choking
- Administer First Aid to a casualty who is wounded or bleeding
- Administer First Aid to a casualty who is suffering from shock
- Provide appropriate First Aid for minor injuries (including small cuts, grazes, bruises, minor burns and scalds, small splinters).
Places are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Each session requires a minimum of 12 attendees and costs £69+ VAT per person.