CityCo and Manchester BID have been a key part of the success of Bee in the City "From the outset, the team supported us and introduced us to key businesses which made such an impact. The work you do in delivering high-quality events and the BID's fantastic...
Sponsorship and experiential spaces are available Manchester’s 2019 Halloween in the City festival. This will be its fourth year. The festival is a city-wide celebration to make the most of this lucrative time of year for retail, food, family, entertainment and leisure brands and venues.
Millions of people walk through Manchester city centre each week, and millions more travel-in via our public transport and road networks. The promotional opportunities through the on-street event and marketing campaign are therefore phenomenal.
We are proud to have brought some of the most innovative and PR-grabbing installations to the event in recent years: take a look at our Giant Roof-Top Monsters.
- Halloween is now the third biggest ‘event’ for retails behind Christmas and Easter
- 46% of UK shoppers are expected to get involved in the occasion (source: Savvy)
- Retail expenditure on Halloween products moved from a market value of £200 million in 2013 to £400 million in 2017. 2018 projection was set to £490 million (source: Statista)
2019 Event Headlines
- Giant Monsters on the roof-tops of iconic Manchester buildings including the Arndale, The Printworks, Piccadilly Place and Mayfield Depot
- The Poisonous Maze in the heart of Manchester’s central shopping district
- CBBC Hub screening children’s TV favourites with a Halloween theme
- Event activation to showcase award-winning author Julia Donaldson’s famous characters e.g. Zog, Room on the Broom
- Larger-than-life Trick or Treat Trail
- The Strolling Bones parade delivered by leading arts organisation Walk the Plank
- 750,000+ attendees since 2016
- £2.8 million worth of regional and national press coverage (AVE)
- £324,000 worth of marketing coverage annually working with a range of media partners
- 280,000 website views to visitmanchester.com/halloween since 2017
- PR Examples ‘Top PR Stunts 2018’ – in the company of global brands Fanta, Bumble, Rita Ora, Now TV, Burger King: The Nightmare Burger, Marmite: Trick Or Treat, Urban Outfitters: Influencer Costume and Reece’s: Candy Converter
£2K – £20K Sponsor Opportunities
- Headline Sponsor
- Experiential Packages
- Activation Packages
To discuss further including bespoke packages please email Nelson or call 0161 838 3250.