Operational & Security Support CityCo and Manchester BID provide business networks with operational and security services to help bring the right people together to resolve neighbourhood and practical issues. We work on behalf of members and with...
CityCo is the best-placed organisation to find out whatever it is you need to know about operating in Manchester city centre. Our virtual concierge service is there to answer questions, give advice and let you know what is happening. We provide information and briefings on city activities, whether planned or spontaneous, thanks to our trusted intelligence partnerships.
Members benefit from:
- Notice of activity in the city centre that could impact business operations, for example key demonstrations, protests, civic events, local road closures and transport works.
- Emergency communications and crucial guidance in the case of a major city centre incident.
- Invitations to input into business consultations around property developments, street and transport works, council, and transport matters.
- Access to third party data including footfall and sales reporting, property, and hotel development mapping.
- Invitations to CityCo’s Monthly City Centre Performance Briefing, with the latest stats and trends.
- Invitations to our CityTours, a chance to see how the city centre is developing and growing from the people making it happen.
Are you a CityCo Member looking for assistance? Email us at email@example.com or call 0161 838 3250.