CityCo and Manchester BID have been a key part of the success of Bee in the City "From the outset, the team supported us and introduced us to key businesses which made such an impact. The work you do in delivering high-quality events and the BID's fantastic...
- Second most visited city in England by domestic visitors
- Third most visited UK destination by international visitors, an increase of 30% between 2006 and 2016
- 40 million visitors to Manchester’s retail district every year, spending over £900 million
- 100,000 strong student population; the UK’s largest
- 50,000 city centre residential population, a rise of 20,000 over the last decade, with more than 10,000 new apartments in development
- £3 billion worth of major property developments in the pipeline including Circle Square, St John’s, Old Granada Studios, Mayfield, NOMA and Kampus
- £1.5 billion tram line expansion, with more than £1.85 billlion allocated to transport improvements over the next five years, including the transformation of Manchester Airport
- 2,300 new hotel rooms across Manchester city centre coming on board, increasing supply by 25%
- £11 million worth of development nearing completion at Manchester Arndale, the UK’s busiest inner-city shopping centre.
Our focus is to support the city’s growth by bringing together our members and public-sector partners to make the city centre the most successful, interesting and attractive place it can be.
Who We Are
CityCo is the city centre management company for Manchester and Salford. We are an independent membership organisation and look after 1000+ companies covering all sectors, sizes and locations.
Our network includes international head offices, SMEs, banks, hotels, property developers, architects, retailers, universities, restaurants, theatres and more.
We also manage Manchester’s Business Improvement District (Manchester BID), a consortium of 400+ leading city centre retailers and restaurants.
What We Do
We pride ourselves on helping members do better business. Whether it’s via sharing critical information, environmental, street or security assistance, our events or promotional opportunities, we are here to help the city work for our community.
We offer our members a range of Business Services.
- Operational Support
- City Forums and Lobbying
- Business Crime Reduction
- Business Briefings and Training
- City Intelligence
- Corporate Events
- Business Promotion
To enquire about CityCo membership, please email email@example.com or call 0161 838 3250.