CityCo and Manchester City Centre BID have a unique position at the heart of the city centre, at the intersection of business sectors, public agencies, delivery partners and operational suppliers. This means we are always in the loop and know who to talk to. We can help you stay up to date with the latest tactical and training knowledge.
Businesses benefit from:
- Invitations to operational and security sessions including Action Counters Terrorism (ACT) Awareness training, in partnership with North West Counter-Terrorism Unit, Greater Manchester Police and Manchester City Council licensing.
- Invitations to city centre Water Safety Awareness training, in partnership with Greater Manchester Fire & Rescue Service, Royal Life Saving Society and Canal & River Trust
- Invitations to Women’s Night-Time Safety Charter training, in partnership with Manchester City Council.
- Introduction to The Circuit, a nationwide defibrillator network.
- Access to bespoke ‘tabletop’ training delivered by CityCo’s in-house Operations Team, to help members prepare for common urban scenarios and city centre emergencies.
- Corporate discounts for third party operational training and supplies.
We offer flexible Bronze, Silver, and Gold membership that can be tailored depending on business needs and priority areas.
To talk about a package that works for you, please email email@example.com