Operational & Security Support CityCo and Manchester BID provide business networks with operational and security services to help bring the right people together to resolve neighbourhood and practical issues. We work on behalf of members and with...
CityCo and Manchester City BID have a unique position at the heart of the city centre: at the intersection of business sectors, public agencies, delivery partners and operational suppliers. This means we are always in the loop and know who to talk to. We can help you stay up to date with the latest tactical and training knowledge.
City Forums & Lobbying
As constant corporate champions, we have an influential role in lobbying on behalf of members with the city’s public agencies, helping to keep business interests at the forefront of tactical and operational planning. We attend various meetings on behalf of businesses and run numerous working groups.
Businesses benefit from:
- Representation at local authority-led committees including the Manchester City Council Integrated Neighbourhood Meeting, City Centre Ward Coordination Meeting, Transport for Greater Manchester briefings and Greater Manchester Police forums
- Representation at action groups including the Manchester Homelessness Partnership, Manchester Water Safety Partnership, Manchester Food Board, Manchester Hotelier Association
- Representation at CityCo-led senior meetings including the CityCo Board, Manchester BID Board and ABID Board
- Invitations to CityCo-led ‘Local Area’ network meetings
- Invitations to CityCo-administrated Manchester Pub & Club Network events (500+ day and night-time economy venues)
- Invitations to The Office Network, events hosted for office members of Manchester BID
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org