‘The dates that made Manchester’ was a fascinating CitySession I wanted to pass on my feedback following...
Join our network
CityCo is the city centre management company for Manchester and Salford. We are an independent membership organisation.
We have the influential connections and intel that will help your company to do better business. We pride ourselves on offering expert advice, solving problems and taking action to make our cities better places to be.
Whether it is via sharing critical intelligence, helping you to report operational issues, our networking events or promotional opportunities, we are here to assist.
We can help you to expand activities and meet with the right people at the right time.
- We connect people and make introductions across our membership networks
- We provide operational support to help businesses find solutions to day-to-day and longer term challenges
- We run the Manchester Business Crime Reduction Partnership in liaison with Greater Manchester Police
- We run a series of working forums and action groups across the city to tackle neighbourhood issues
- We offer CSR opportunities to help businesses give back; such a community clean-up days
- We offer business training including Counter-Terrorism Awareness, retail security and First Aid at Work
- We share monthly city centre footfall, weekly footfall and weekly sales trends
- We share the UrbInfo Manchester Property Developments Map
- We promote Manchester here and abroad in collaboration with city partners including Marketing Manchester and TfGM
- We deliver a programme of cross-sector corporate events including CitySessions, Tours, Dinners and Lunches
- We run the The PA Network; an opportunity to showcase corporate hospitality to the city’s event-bookers
- We run Manchester’s Business Improvement District; a consortium of 400 premium retailers and restaurants working together to enhance the shopping district
- We host public events and festivals through the Manchester BID to bring the city streets to life
- We share an online and printed City Centre Events Calendar to enable businesses to participate and plan ahead
- We post scheduled city centre road closures
- We offer members the opportunity to host our events, partner, sponsor and put forward speakers to raise company profiles
- We share good news and achievements on behalf of our members via a monthly network newsletter
- We share member promotions and offers with the PA Network
- We offer preferred-supplier status to our members
- We lobby with city authorities, agencies and stakeholders on behalf of our members to shape what happens here.
We work to continually make Manchester and Salford better places to do business.
Packages and Fees
Please email Athena Caramitsos to discuss how we can help your business and details of membership packages.