Changes to Train Services from Easter Weekend12th Apr 2017
Rail passengers travelling in and out of Manchester Victoria Station are being reminded some services will change, starting from this Easter, as work continues on the Ordsall Chord.
Services will be affected between 13 April – 1 May, with the Easter Weekend seeing Liverpool services running to Piccadilly, not Victoria.
Shuttle buses will operate from Salford stations to Manchester Victoria on certain days.
Train services in and out of Manchester Victoria will be affected across the following dates:
- Early Thursday 13 April across Easter until the last service on bank holiday Monday 1 May
- Every Sunday from May 7 until 2 July
- Early Sunday 28 May until the last service on bank holiday 29 May
- Early Saturday 8 and 15 July until the last service on Sunday 9 and 16 July
- Sunday 20 and 27 August
- Saturday 2, 9, 16, 23 and 30 September and Sunday 3, 10, 17, 24 September and 1 October
The number of changes, alterations and transfers varies between dates, times and service providers – so individual journeys will have to be checked. Easter weekend has additional alterations, including the Easter blockade of Victoria Station services been partially diverted to Oxford and Piccadilly.
Click here for full details.