The Manchester Flower Festival: 26-29 May – Take Part3rd Mar 2023
Manchester’s floral takeover. Featuring: flower displays, themed decorations, green installations, live music, entertainment, alfresco food and drink, talks, demonstrations and workshops.
Now in its fifth year, event attracts tens of thousands of additional visitors to the city centre and launches the summer event season in the city.
The Manchester Flower Festival is an event by Manchester City Centre Business Improvement District.
The promotional campaign is delivered by Manchester BID/CityCo. We work with Echo PR, Modern Designers, Marketing Manchester, Manchester City Council, Transport for Greater Manchester and media partners on the promotional campaign.
2023 Manchester Flower Festival: 26-29 May Bank Holiday
Festival Zone: Exchange Square, New Cathedral Street, St Ann’s Square and King Street.
- ‘Manchester in Flowers’ Floral Display and Garden Trail
- Green installations and displays from local community groups, gardeners and florists
- Floral-themed installations from city centre shops, bars, restaurants and businesses
- Al fresco dining: street food and outdoor bars
- Live music and entertainment
- Talks, demonstrations and workshops
- Flower, art and craft market stalls.
City Wide Fringe: Floral displays and installations across the city centre.
We annually welcome numerous participants, suppliers, CityCo/BID and wider city businesses as part of the show.
If interested in chatting about how your business can take part, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 70,000 additional visitors to Manchester city centre during the 2022 Queen’s Jubilee Bank Holiday weekend
- Footfall exceeded the pre-pandemic May Bank Holiday figures of 2019
- King Street saw a 50% increase in footfall, compared to 2019
- 2022 Press Coverage: 109 pieces of local and national press coverage including the I Paper, Guardian, Metro, BBC Radio Manchester, Manchester Evening News and The Manc
- £630,000 AVE (Advertising Value Equivalent)