Halloween in the City: Marketing & Social Media Toolkit24th Oct 2018
This October Manchester BID is once again bringing the UK’s biggest Halloween celebration to Manchester city centre.
On Saturday 27 & Sunday 28 October we’ll be marking the arrival of Halloween with a weekend of terrifyingly good events. Featuring: a giant rooftop monster invasion, Trick or Treat trail, skeleton parade, Room on the Broom, Heart’s monster hits, and spooky specials from CBeebies and CBBC – plus events and offers from the biggest, baddest names in shopping, food, drink and entertainment.
The city’s shops, bars and restaurants will be taking part in the celebrations by hosting special events, themed menus and dressing staff and venues.
Head to halloweenmcr.com for the full event listings and follow the fun at:
Halloween in the City is the biggest celebration of its kind in the UK and the perfect opportunity to showcase your business.
Take part and benefit from the increased number of people in the city:
- Go Green: light up your building from Thursday 25 – Sunday 28 October
- Host an Event: host a special Halloween themed event on Saturday 27 & Sunday 28 October
- Dress to Impress: join in the fun with fancy dress on Saturday 27 & Sunday 28 October
Promote your Events
We have put together everything you might need to help promote Halloween in the City.
Please click the relevant links below to download our promotional toolkits.
If there is anything additional that you need please contact email@example.com.
- Event copy
- Brand colours
- Poster artwork
- Email signature
- Window vinyl
Social Media Toolkit
- Event copy
- Social media channels & event hashtags
- Draft social media posts; Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
- Resized images; Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
- Resized branding; Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
Click here here to download promotional images for Halloween in the City.
The #MCRMonsters are coming…