Test and Trace24th Sep 2020
Health Advice Collateral
- In addition to public transport, face coverings are now required for all staff in retail, all users of taxis and all staff and customers in indoor hospitality, except when seated at a table to eat or drink
Test and Trace
- It is a legal requirement to enforce Test and Trace in all food and drink premises
- Test and Trace: Maintaining records of staff, customers and visitors to support NHS Test and Trace
- NHS Test and Trace: Covid app for iPhone link
- NHS Test and Trace: Covid app for Android link
- Venues need to display a QR code poster to take customers to the NHS Test and Trace app
Use of Local Transport (TfGM): Employers should consult with workers to determine who can come into a workplace safely taking account of a person’s journey, childcare and other individual circumstances. Extra consideration should be given to those at higher risk.
Businesses should consider the impact of workplaces reopening on local transport, and take appropriate mitigating actions, for example staggered start and finish times for staff. If it is decided that workers should come into their place of work, then this needs to be reflected in a workplace Covid-19 risk assessment.