Operational & Security Support CityCo and Manchester BID provide business networks with operational and security services to help bring the right people together to resolve neighbourhood and practical issues. We work on behalf of members and with...
Manchester BID assists levy payers with the tactical challenges and opportunities of running a business in Manchester city centre. We pre-empt and provide support across issues that can affect operations and attract tenants and customers. We identify needs and then help to problem solve, make recommendations, and bring decision-makers together to find solutions.
Businesses benefit from:
- 364 days a year, reactive and proactive operational business support.
- Support with tackling issues to do with security, commercial waste, graffiti, street cleaning, litter, bins, drains, flooding, noise, trespassing, drug litter.
- Supporting businesses around challenges to do with people who beg or sleep rough.
- Invite to operational-specific meetings and location-based forums.
- Invite to participate in membership ‘City Tours’ (neighbourhood familiarisation trips).