Metrolink: August Market Street Stop Repairs28th Jul 2020
From Saturday 8 to Sunday 16 August, Shudehill and Market Street Metrolink stops will be closed while essential track repair works take place.
As of a result of these works, the following service changes will be in place:
- There will be no direct Metrolink service between Victoria and Piccadilly stations.
- The Airport Line service will begin at Victoria, then travel via Exchange Square before rejoining its usual route at St Peter’s Square. It will not stop at Shudehill or Market Street.
- Bury services will not travel to Piccadilly. Instead, services will only run as far as Victoria.
- Services between St Peter’s Square and Piccadilly Gardens (towards Piccadilly) will be unaffected.
- All shops and businesses close to the work will remain open as usual.
If you have any queries or concerns please contact the Metrolink Customer Relations team on 0161 244 1000 during working hours.
Plan travel at https://tfgm.com