Events & Festivals
Bringing Vibrancy, Colour and Community
Manchester stages the best events and CityCo Manchester is part of the picture.
We support the city’s civic and public events including Manchester Day, Manchester Jazz Festival, Manchester Science Festival, Manchester Pride, Manchester International Festival and the Christmas Markets.
We also run our own Manchester Business Improvement District (BID) street events to help attract custom into the heart of the city centre and our member retailers and restaurants.
We’re proud to have brought some of the most innovative and PR-grabbing installations to town. Take a look at our Manchester Flower Show, Roof-Top Halloween Monsters, Haunted Maze, Chinese New Year ‘Piglet’, Golden Dragon and Warriors.
2021 BID Events Calendar
- Chinese New Year in Manchester (12 February)
- The Manchester Flower Show (29 May – 6 June)
- LooneyTunesXManchester (16 June – 31 July)
- Summer support for Manchester Pride (28- 29 August)
- Manchester Student Social with Manchester Arndale (28 September)
- Halloween in the City (29 – 31 October)
- Winter support for Christmas in Manchester
- Chinese New Year (1 February 2022)