Operational & Security Support CityCo and Manchester BID provide business networks with operational and security services to help bring the right people together to resolve neighbourhood and practical issues. We work on behalf of members and with...
As constant corporate champions, Manchester BID has an influential role in lobbying on behalf of members with the city’s public agencies, helping to keep business interests at the forefront of tactical and operational planning. We attend various public sector meetings on behalf of businesses and run numerous working groups alongside.
Businesses benefit from:
- Representation at local authority-led committees including the Manchester City Council Integrated Neighbourhood Meeting, City Centre Ward Coordination Meeting, Transport for Greater Manchester briefings and Greater Manchester Police forums.
- Representation at action groups including the Manchester Homelessness Partnership, Manchester Water Safety Partnership, Manchester Food Board, Manchester Hotelier’s Association.
- Representation at CityCo-led senior meetings including the CityCo Board, Manchester BID Board and ABID Board
- Invites to CityCo-led ‘Local Area’ network meetings.
- Invites to CityCo-administrated Manchester Pub & Club Network events (500+ day and night-time economy venues).