Northern Rail Industrial Action: Saturday 8 July – Monday 10 July 20177th Jul 2017
From Saturday 8 – Monday 10 July there will be industrial strike action on Northern train services.
Northern expect to run, on average, more than 40 per cent of their normal timetable across the three days, and will supplement this with additional rail replacement buses.
On Saturday and Monday, the majority of services will run between 7am and 7pm, though many routes will start to wind down from late afternoon. On Sunday, most services will operate between 9am and 5pm.
All services are expected to be extremely busy. Please allow extra time for journeys, plan carefully and consider whether travel is necessary.
• These are the only Northern services which will run
• There are different timetables in place on each day of industrial action
• The timetables with a bus icon are rail replacement bus services. If your station is not serviced by a train or rail replacement bus, you may be able to catch an existing local bus service
• You may be able to use your ticket on other train operator services
• You may be eligible for Delay Repay compensation
• You will be able to use tickets on Arriva Bus services (including Yorkshire Tiger) on 8-10 July to make journeys you would otherwise have made by rail
For more information please click here to visit the Northern website.