Manchester BID Events
Business Improvement District Events: Seasonal Festivals to Attract Custom
Manchester BID is the city’s Business Improvement District. It is a consortium of 400 retailers and restaurants across the central shopping district, managed by CityCo.
On behalf of the BID, the CityCo team delivers an annual programme of public events to add vibrancy to the streets and attract more people to shop, eat, drink and enjoy all our great city has to offer.
We’re proud to have brought some of the most innovative and PR-grabbing installations to town. Take a look at our Roof-Top Halloween Monsters, Haunted Maze, Chinese New Year ‘Piglet’, Golden Dragon and Warriors.
Since the BID’s launch in 2013 we’ve also celebrated Eid, brought floral Show Gardens to the shopping streets at our award-winning summer festival Dig the City and hosted the super-stylish Vogue Fashion’s Night Out for the first time in Manchester.
- Chinese New Year in Manchester (12 February 2021)
- The Manchester Flower Show (29 May – 6 June 2021)
- Summer support for Manchester Pride (28- 29 August 2021)
- Manchester Student Social with Manchester Arndale (September 2021)
- Halloween in the City (29 – 31 October 2021)
- Winter support for Christmas in Manchester
- Chinese New Year 2022