Monthly City Centre Performance Briefing (CITYCO/BID)
- Date & Time
Interested in learning more about the status of Manchester city centre to help inform operations and planning? We invite CityCo members and Manchester BID levy payers to hear more about the trends that are shaping our city.
These monthly sessions are an opportunity to learn more about the status of the city to help inform operations and planning. Hosted by CityCo and Manchester BID’s Chief Exec Vaughan Allen and BID Manager Phil Schulze.
Regular content shared:
- Footfall: trends and insights
- Spend data: trends and insights
- Sales performance by sector
- Customer geographic trends
- Transport by mode trends and insights
- Hotel occupancy trends and insights
- Major events coming soon
- Road, tram network updates
A Zoom link to connect will be sent to RSVPs.
Invites are circulated to CityCo and BID members. Please ensure we have up-to-date company contacts to receive communications. Email firstname.lastname@example.org